Fred’s last Post;
It has been a long but good journey with SACA for 2+years. I shall be leaving my post as the Sound & Stage Manager effective 7/16/2014. Here are some acomplisments and things i Have done for SACA.
- Worked hard to get a Pro-sound System for SACA.
- Worked out all the tests on the sound system.
- Built a Add on CraigslistAZ for Volunteer Performers.
- Through Oct.2016 – April 2017 i have found people and bands to come perform for free. A Wide Variety of performers in AZ And out of State.
- Have gotten new members for the Board of Directors.
- Made suggestions to get the Park lighted at Night with electricity.
- Had a new Board member come on and do a Car Show.
- I have offered to build other types of events through SACA.
- I have worked hard to keep our funds strong and build up our funds from volunteers when needed.
- I asked SACA to Build a New WEB site and it is awesome.
- The future is bright and New things will happen.
- I would like to take the time to Thank Every one at SACA .
- All the Events where i managed The Sound and Performers was a lot of fun.
- Till i see you again remember this that Volunteers rule.